Consultation and accepts referrals for the care for children with endocrine problems including:
- Growth Disorders
- Disorders of Pubertal Development
- Pituitary, Thyroid, Adrenal, Intersex, Menstrual Disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Disorders of Calcium and Phosphorus Metabolism
- Lipid Abnormalities
- Diabetes Type 1, Type 2, Neonatal, and MODY
- Disorders of Carbohydrate Metabolism Including Hypoglycemia
- Turner, Prader-Willi, Klinefelterís, McCune-Albright Syndrome's
Referrals & Emergency
If you see a child in your office with new onset diabetes mellitus or in need of an immediate endocrine consult, call Dr. D to discuss whether the patient needs hospitalization or can be seen in our outpatient office. Pediatric Endocrinology Referral Form.
Physicians can refer a patient by calling 678-829-6030. Once the referral is made, please fax pertinent medical records to 888-813-4517. The records are necessary to prioritize appointments according to their urgency and are reviewed prior to the clinic appointment.
After the physician referral is made, parents should call 678-829-6030 to schedule an appointment time convenient for their child. Most new patients can be see within 2 weeks of their referral..Download Forms
Creating healthy tomorrows...for all Children. One at a time.